Department of Revenue: Say goodbye to your Tax Return!!!

This is the time of year I get calls from potential clients irate at the Department of Revenue because their tax return has been intercepted by the Department of Revenue. Sometimes the Department of Revenue may have the right to take the money but sometimes a party may be up to date with child support and the Department may have made a mistake. Ultimately, if your tax return is taken you may want to speak to a family law attorney, who may be able to give you insight into of the Department of Revenue.